BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Interview Me!

So, I know you probably won't be as excited as I am for the simple fact that you don't know exactly what's going on just yet. But don't fret for I am about to tell you. I want this blog to be awesome! So I started by doing some research, what readers like to see and things of that nature, and I went to blogs that I love to read and took notes on what made them great. A large number of them had interviews! So, I hereby decree that from this day forward, we will also be including interviews! I already have three lined up. Now you may know a few of them. Bethany Fong, resident costume expert for comics alliance, and the girl with the snorlax dress. Alexandra Grecco, brand new fashion Designer, she's been featured in Nylon, which is my favorite magazine, if you didn't already know. Her pieces are absolutely gorgeous. She has an etsy shop and a website. MamiChula1835, who is a latina Makeup guru on youtube! Fashion, and makeup help.

[gallery]

Keep a look out!

 

<3

Kousagi

0 comments: